This appetizer tastes very good and it is very easy to make. It takes very less time to cook. It is served as starter but, few like to have it with Stuffed paratha's.
- 1/2 Big Green Capsicum (Chopped in cubes)
- 1/2 Big Red Onion (Chopped in cubes)
- 4-5 cloves of Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 5-6 Green Chillies (cut them in half's length wise)
- 50 gms. of Paneer/Indian Cheese (Cut into 1or 1.5 inch of pieces)
- 2 Tbsp of Cornflour
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Black/white pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp of Chilly Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Soya Sauce
- First of all cover paneer/Indian Cheese pieces in dry corn flour and fry them for 3-4 seconds. Don't let the paneer/Indian Cheese get any brown spots.
- Then, in a pan, take 1-2 Tbsp of oil. Once oil comes to heat, add cumin seeds into it. Saute it for a second or 2.
- Add onions into it. Saute it for a minute or 2. Onions should be translucent.
- Add capsicum and green chillies into it. Saute it for 2-3 mins.
- Add fried paneer/Indian Cheese pieces and saute it for a min.
- Add salt, pepper, chilly sauce and soya sauce to it. Mix them.
- Then mix 1 Tsp. of cornflour into 3 Tbsp of water and add it to our mixture.
- Saute it for 2 mins.
- Serve hot.
1) If you want to have chilli paneer in gravy, mix 2 tbsp of cornflour into 1 cup of vegetable stock and add it into our dry-chili paneer mixture. Add salt and chillies as per taste and increase the quantity of soya sauce by 1 tbsp.
2) If Indian Cheese/Paneer is not available, you can also use Tofu.
Delicious... And Yummmyyyyy ;)ReplyDelete
Good going Sapna..... creative thing you are doing.ReplyDelete
Wow sapna.. thats an intersting reciepe.. I will definetly try itReplyDelete
Looks yummy with creative presentation with dish !!ReplyDelete
will definitely try it...looks yummy!ReplyDelete