Very easy to make and tastes best with Sindhi Kadi.
SORRY - IMAGE WILL BE SHARED SOON :)
- 1/2 Cup of Rice
- 1/3 or 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Tsp Cumin/Jeera Seeds
- 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- Salt To taste
- 1/4th Tsp of Red Chilly Power (Lal Mirch)
- 2 Tbsp of Oil
- Soak rice in water for about an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once, cumin seeds start tickling add salt, red chilly powder and turmeric powder into it. Mix well.
- Remove water from soaked rice and add rice into pan.
- Saute it for about 3 minutes.
- Then, add water and let it cook. Once complete is evaporated, rice is done.
- Garnish with Cilantro or green onions.
- Serve hot with Sindhi kadi.