Very delicious with pineapple and apple taste, easy to make and looks very good. Try it.
- 1/2 Cup of Pineapple Puree
- 1/4th Cup of Pineapple pieces (small cubes)
- 1 Big red apple (Cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 Cup of Semolina/Sooji/Rawa
- 1/2 Cup + 5 Tbsp of Sugar
- 3 Tbsp of Ghee/Purified butter
- 1 & 1/2 Cup of hot water
- 1/4th Tbsp of Saffron/Kesar (Dipped in 3 Tbsp of Warm water for 5-10 minutes)
- 3 Tbsp of Raisins/Kishmish
- 12 Almonds/Badam finely sliced vertically (Also known as katri in hindi)
- 5 Cashew/Kaju finely chopped
- A Pinch of Cinnamon/Dalchini powder
- A Pinch of Coffee
- 1 Tsp of Cardamom/Ilaichi powder
- 20-25 gms of chocolate
- 1-2 Tbsp of Organic Raw coconut chunks/ Nariyal ka bura
- 3 strawberry's
- Some sliced almonds
- First of all mix pineapple puree, pineapple chunks and 1 Tbsp of Sugar very well.
- Heat a pan and all this pineapple mixture to it. Cook it for 3 minutes, stir it after every minute. Keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan on medium flame, add ghee into it. Once ghee is hot, add semolina into it. Continuously stir it so that semolina should not stick to pan. We have to stir it for around 7 minutes, until semolina gets nice golden color. Then, lower the heat and add 1 cup of hot water into it.Mix it and cover it. Cook this until the water is evaporated.
- Once water is evaporated, add 1/2 cup of sugar, pineapple mixture, saffron, 1/2 Tsp of Cardamom powder, some sliced almonds and raisins into it and mix well. Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes. Keep this aside for cool at room temperature.
- Take another pan, add apple pieces.Cook it for a minute.Then add 4 Tbsp. of sugar and 1/2 cup of hot water and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add, Chocolate, cashews, coffee, cinnamon powder, 1/2 Tsp of cardamom powder and some sliced almonds into it and cook it until water gets evaporated.Let it cool.
- Take a transparent glass. Add 2-3 Tbsp. of pineapple mixture, set it in form of a layer in glass. Then, sprinkle some sliced almonds on it. Then, add 2-3 Tbsp. of Apple mixture. Set it properly so that a layer is formed. Again, add 2-3 Tbsp. of pineapple mixture and set it well. Sprinkle little amount of raw coconut and very little amount of sliced almonds.
- Cut strawberry from vertical center leaving some part and decorate it on the glass.
- Keep this glass in refrigerator for 30 minutes and serve. Do not keep it in freezer.
|Choco Apple Crumble|
a) You can have Hot Pineapple Halwa as a separate dessert.
b) On room temperature Choco apple crumbel also tastes good.
c) But, it tastes best in the way I have shown above.
Important: Please send in your suggestion/Queries on "email@example.com" and post comments on blog. Also, let me know which recipe do you want me to publish next.