It's a great deal to have something for the people who have Sugar Problem or diabetes or are health conscious. So, here I am giving you the recipe of "Sugar Free Eggless Carrot Cake".
- 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup of Splenda Sweetner (Sugar free)
- 4 Spoons of Splenda Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp of Cardemom powder
- 2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 Cup of finely Grated Carrot
- 1/4 Cup of grated Wallnuts (Optional)
- 1/4 Cup of salted butter at room temperature (if not available, then use normal butter and add a pinch of salt)
- 2 Tbsp of Oil
- Take a medium size bowl. Mix Whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and Cardemom powder very well. Keep this aside.
- Take another big bowl. Mix butter, sugar and brown sugar untill sugar melts completly and butter seems little fluffy.
- Now, pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees Fehrenhite or 180 degrees Centigrate.
- Now, start adding the mixture little at a time into the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add milk into mixture and mix it really very well.
- See, if mixture looks very dry, then add water, else do not add water to it.
- Now, add finley grated Carrot and walnuts into this mixture. Mix it really very well.
- At the end add oil to it and mix it very well.
- Greese the cake pan with oil and pour the cake batter into it.
- Put the cake pan into the oven and bake for around 25-30 mins.
- After 25 mins, put a toothpick inside cake and if toothpick comes out clean, it means cake is done and switch off the oven. Otherwise, let it bake for another 2-3 mins.
- Take the cake out of oven and let it get cool for about 1/2 hr. and then serve.
- If you want to do the icing on cake, let it rest for around 1-2 hrs and then apply icing on it.