A very nice concept of using ice-cream with cake. It tastes really very delicious.
- A Cup of All purpose Flour/Self Raising Flour (Maida)
- A Tsp. of baking powder
- A tsp. of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- A tsp. of vanilla essence
- Whipped cream for icing
- Any 3 flavors of ice-cream (I used Malai Kulfi, Kesar Pista and Chikku)
- Two transparent thin poly bags
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 3 Tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 2 Tbsp. of oil
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 C or 350 F.
- Mix flour, sugar, vanilla essence, baking powder, baking soda, butter, milk, water and oil together very well.
- Bake the cake for about 25-30 mins.
- Let it get completely cool at room temperature.
- Now take a rectangular box.
- We need 3 slices from cake as per the length of rectangular box and 8 slices from the cake as per the width of rectangular box. The width of all slices should be same.
- Now, Cover the box completely with thin poly bags leaving the 1-2 inch of edges of poly bags outside the box.
- Put, one big slice out of 3, in the bottom of rectangle box. Cover all sides of the rectangle box with the 8 small slices of cake.
- Take out the ice-cream from refrigerator before 15 mins of use. So, that it becomes soft and will be easy to spread on cake.
- Now, Pour one layer of ice-cream on the bottom part of cake, just as we pour masala in sand-witch. Then, pour another flavor of ice-cream above it.
- Add, 2nd big slice of cake above layer of ice-cream. [Imagine u r making a normal sand-witch]
- Pour, 3rd flavor of ice cream on it and cover it with 3rd big slice of cake.
- Pack the complete cake with poly bag properly and refrigerate it in freezer for around 4-5 Hrs.
- Then, take out the cake after 5 Hrs, completely cover it with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Post a Comment