- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour/Self Raising Flour (Maida)
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. of Cocoa Powder
- 1 Coke Can
- 2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Vanilla Essence/Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tbsp Rum (Optional)
- 8 Tbsp of Orange Juice (If not available, add 1.5 Tbsp of sugar in 5 Tbsp of water, mix them well and use in place of orange juice)
- 1/2 Cup of Whipped butter (If not available, take normal butter and whip it with the help of a whisk)
- 4 Tbsp of Oil
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 oz. Heavy whipping cream and 1/4th cup of Sugar
- One big Dark chocolate
- 8-9 Chopped Cherries
- 10-11 whole Cherries
- Take a big bowl. Add, all purpose flour, 1 Cup of Sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them very well and keep aside.
- Now, start the oven for pre-heating at 350 F or 180 C.
- Take another big bowl. Add, butter and vanilla essence into it and whip them. Now, add dry ingredients which we prepared in step, 1 slowly into it.
- Keep on adding milk into it.
- Mix them really very well so that no lumps should be formed.
- Now, add Rum and mix well. (This step is optional)
- Then, add coke and mix it very well.
- Add, oil and mix it well.
- Take 2 cake pains and greese them with oil.
- Divide the cake batter into two parts and pour into both trays.
- Bake the cake in oven for about 25-30 mins on 350 F or 180 C.
- After that, take the cake pans out of oven and let them rest until they are completely cold on room temperature.
- In a big bowl, take heavy whipping cream and 1.4 cup of sugar. Whip/beat them until the icing for cake is formed. Be careful. Once icing is formed, and you continue beating it, it may start leaving water aside and get converted to butter.
- Spread the orange juice on both the sheets with the help of your hands.
- Now, spread the whipping cream/icing on one sheet of cake. Pour chopped cherries on it.
- Put another sheet of cake over it. Cover the complete sheet and sides of cake with whipping cream.
- with the help of opposite side of knife, try to make the shreds of chocolate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate on top of the cake and cover all sides of cake with shredded chocolate.
- Put, complete cherries on it and serve.
Hi Sapna Recipe sounds good i'll try this definitely..But i like to ask why we use the coke..for make it fluffy or something else..ReplyDelete
If yes then we already use the baking soda and baking powder then why the coke....
Hi Sapna I made black forest cake today..It was amazing thanks a lot..But one problem i have i divide the better in two in.Place them in microwave one is in glass tray and other is in grill tray.Made in both on same time same better same everything but the lower one comes out perfect.but the upper one break down means its come out perfect but its not in round shae its break from center its not assemble properly.Why its happen i dnt understand please help so next time i'll be careful...ReplyDelete